PowerShell Remoting Project Home

Monday, February 13, 2006

Page load Activities increased!

My laptop was down for two days. When it came back, I was surprised to find out that visits to my blog increased dramatically. All visitors were referred from monad team blog and Lee Holmes' blog. Thanks you, guys!

Although only small changes were made, their scripts delivered whole new user experience or better security compared to my (ugly) script. As you may have noticed, my daytime job is research scientist on immunology. I set up this blog for biology oriented readers and never thought IT professionals would be major readers. So please forgive my amateurish and feel free to comment on any errors or bad ideas in my posts.

PS,I need to mention is that Blastn is program for DNA sequence analysis. So input should match [ATGCN], otherwise you will get an error.

Have Fun.

Tags:    


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home