Monday, March 20, 2006
# Automatic authentication
1) Client credential is automaticly provided to server for authentication.
2) All communication between server and client is entrypted and signed.
# Basic MshHostUserInterface.
1) Load User Profile at server when connected (new)
2) Evaluation for Prompt function (new)
3) Read and write from console
4) Colorized output
5) Prompt for undefined parameters (new)
6) Prompt for choice (new)
# Not supported at this version
1) Read Securestring
# known problems
1) Outputs of legacy program are not redirected to client
Links to this post: