Monday, March 27, 2006
1. Running as windows service under NetworkService account (Service Name "Monad Remoting").
2. Receiving customized NetworkCredential for logon. (Yes, I mean really logon) But only accept one connection at a time.
3. Impersonation as remote NetworkCredential. You can either login as an unprivileged user or an Administrator. Try my faverate id.msh to find out your current identity.
4. Log file was "Hard Coded" to
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\MonadRemoting.log
5. Automatic install service (install.msh) and uninstall service (uninstall.msh). You 'd better install service using my install.msh because it creates required registry key.
6. Default installed as Manual start service. You can change it to Automatic in MMC service snapin. You have to start service before first connection.
Start-service "Monad Remoting"
7. Default listen at port 8080, can be changed by modify registry
8: Default listen to all available IP (IPAddress.Any)
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa
Links to this post: